Offers a wide range of service for children’s health and is fully equipped to meet all the preventive, diagnostic and treatment needs of children.
- Comprehensive health care for children includes any diagnostic care, physical examinations, laboratory tests
- Health care for Children with long-term chronic illnesses, such as asthma and diabetes, as well as children with seasonal illnesses, like the flu or allergy
- Developmental Disorders management
- Treatment of infections common in children ,including respiratory and digestive system infections
- Monitoring developmental growth of the infant and infant nutrition
- Follow up of neonate after delivery
- Provision of vaccinations